You probably clicked on this page because you’d like to reach the residents of Kitchissippi with your message. That’s awesome! But you need to know a few things about us first.
Our mission is to tell the story of Kitchissippi; to report on the diverse issues, people and events that are important to our community. We strive to be a source of information, inspiration, and pride, and we work hard to strengthen the community by building relationships, connecting people, and giving the community a voice by sharing their stories and being a good neighbour ourselves. People who live here are active, engaged, and care about their neighbours, which is one of the many reasons why it’s such a great place to live.
- Kitchissippi Times is Kitchissippi’s locally-owned and operated community newspaper of record
- KT is distributed to households across Kitchissippi Ward from the Ottawa River to Carling Avenue. This dynamic area includes some of Ottawa’s fastest growing and vibrant neighbourhoods such as Westboro, Wellington Village, and Hintonburg.
- KT also has over 100 drop points across the ward that include the busiest retail locations, street boxes, and community centres. Our printed papers tend to disappear quickly (it’s a good problem to have!) but digital copies remain online forever and are archived right here.
So if you would like to be a part of our mission and:
- reach new customers
- expand your existing client base
- share the story of what makes you unique
- let people know about a new website, event, product, or service
… our advertising and marketing team can help you find the best way to do exactly that. We have many different options and packages available – whether you’re a small business who is just starting out or an established business who’d like to make some new connections.
For more information about our packages, rates, and technical specs, click here to view our newest media kit in PDF format.
[Technical issues? Questions? Please contact email@example.com]
We’d be happy to answer your questions or send you more information. Just drop us a line using the form below and an account representative will contact you: